Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Michelle says..4weeks to go!

We are coming up on St. George so fast. Justin would love to halt the race for a few extra weeks. He is still down with a stress fracture with small signs of improvement. He is quite bummed out but still holding out hope. He changed his next triathlon from an Olympic distance to a sprint distance in hopes that he will be able to run 3 miles. As for my training, I'm feeling more and more confident. I have one final 20 miler this Saturday and then I will begin to taper. My 15 miles this past Saturday was great. It rained on my for 5 of the miles which made me smile and kept me cool. My nutrition seems to be working out okay. I will try again this weekend with just gatorade, water and shot-blocks.

Get better Just!

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Dad and I are so proud of you two. After seeing you compete in Provo with such awful weather I don't understand how or why you even want to train and compete. But, if it keeps you healthy and happy go for it! And Justin, stay off that leg. Mother says so!

    ReplyDelete