Monday, September 28, 2009

5 days to go! Michelle says...


Less than a week until all of my training, resting, eating, thinking, planning and obsessing will come to a conclusion. Will or will I not Boston qualify? I feel so good. I am going to try and keep a positive attitude all week, sleep well, eat healthy and try to find an outlet for all of this extra energy from not training so much. This is my A++ race. I want to make 3.40 more than I ever thought possible. It looks like the weather should be ideal (mid-low 50's? in the morning and not too hot by mid-morning). I have my outfit picked out and nutrition plan. As you can see, my son Ty is also all about nutrition! This is where I found him one morning. Help yourself son!


Systems ready for launch!


Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment