Thursday, July 23, 2009

Michelle says...

It's getting darker earlier. I got a small taste of fall this morning. Sure, its 95 degrees out today but when I woke at 5:30 it was still dark. This makes it that much harder to wake up and train. I love the long, hot days of summer, when you feel that the day will never end. Race season is half way over and we still have our two "A" races (St. George Marathon and Utah Half Tri). I need to live in the moment and try not to think too far ahead. Although, Vineman Ironman is looking good!! I mean who wouldn't want to spend their 8 year anniversary doing an Ironman with their Love? Plus, it's in Sonoma one of our favorite places!

2 comments:

  1. HI Michelle! (and Justin)

    Great idea doing a blog for your training for triathlons. I'll be sure to check in and see how you guys are doing.

    Good Luck this weekend!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are totally nuts, but I'm jealous, I wish I had your dedication!

    ReplyDelete