Sunday, April 24, 2011

I missed the party...DNS

While Justin has been slashing world records and taking the triathlon world by storm I am the one missing all the fun.  Kidding of course.  I am so proud of him and a little jealous.  This past weekend with the Salt Lake marathon on the agenda I was sidelined with a sick kid and has to sit this one out.  As much as I whined,  cried that day and felt bad for myself it taught me another life lesson.  Damn life lessons!  Just when you think that you are in control of everything and that nothing is going to stop you or get in your way....BAM!  God stirs it a bit for you and tests your priorities and resiliency.   My kiddos are everything and although I grounded my 3 year old son for making me miss my favorite race (kidding again), I 

No comments:

Post a Comment