Saturday, March 20, 2010

Icebreaker Tri...umm do you guys know how to ride a bike?

Frost on the ground.....Justin setting up transition
Happy times running


Second and third place finish...nice medals!





Today was our first triathlon of the 2010 season. It was FROSTY! We had such a blast doing it. Justin was smokin' fast. He had a decent swim, good bike and killed it on the run. He was the 4th fastest runner on the field of 230. The only thing separating him from the top guys was his bike split. Way to go babes!

Let me just say that I was disappointed in my total time because it was almost identical to my WOS time from last year. I was a bit faster on the swim and EXACTLY the same on the bike! What? Didn't I just spend $350 on a 4 month cycle camp?! Its so unnerving I mean what kind of R.O.I is that?! I've been beating myself up over that all day and decided to give up...just kidding. I am still going to make this a bike focus season. Let me just say about the run..ahhh it felt like warm apple pie. I was so at home with it. It felt soooo good.

What a great way to kick off the first official day of spring.


Justin 1.01.47 (second place age group and 8th overall)

Michelle 1.11.56 (Third place age group)

1 comment: